To run our business effectively, we have developed management tools which include a mission statement, corporate values and strategic objectives. In addition, we have created a code of business conduct and ethical guidelines around which we run our Company.
This code of business conduct and ethical guidelines are a standing guide for handling business situations in an honest and professional manner. Furthermore, they assist us in making key business decisions. We designed this code to deter wrongdoing and to promote:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and transparent disclosure in all reports and documents which we file and in other public communications made by us
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations
- The prompt internal reporting to an appropriate person or persons, identified in the code, of any violations of the code
- Accountability for adherence to the code